This heartbreak hangover has continued for fairly long time, I mean its more then a week I havent been able to pick my spirits up. In one point of view, everything appears as a dead end, especially in this fast globalized ultramodern age, with so much technology and gadgets around, who would bother to wait and listen? Its such a fast paced world. Friendship made and broken in seconds, split seconds without batting an eyelid, On the other hand, the mind, the frenziness of emotions and feelings tell an otherwise story. Whom to really care for? Inspite of technology, the communication and understanding gap still prevails between people. This comes to notice specifically when one apologizes to a girl by making use of email/sms/chat combo. Even a guy advised me to meet her and sort it out. Boy, I had that courage and might, then probably I wouldent even have these bad feelings get into my way. This is Karma, we attach our emotions with so many people really without knowing the consequence of what will happen in future. Some blokes I know are pretty calculated individuals, they do not allow emotions to get in their way, call it a professional approach of sort.
This incident taught me many things.
1. No matter how much rich your dad is, a gurl will first look at you and your capabilities. Atleast the one who analyses you for a long time dosent get impressed by the prizes you won, she looks at the job and the yearly package. No other impression ever works.. 😦
2. Surrounded by technology, we might get a feel of being a technocrat or whatever, but primitive feelings like emotions, rage, jealousy still exist. By no means we can avoid it. The forms and definations of ego might have changed, but it still continues to hurt as hell.
3. Love hurts. In every age Love hurts. It has hurted me a lot. I dont know if I am mature enough to understand its true meaning, but the seen consequence makes me wonder – I am freaky enough to be loved?I am an equally loved and hated guy, I remember most of those occasions when I was hated..
Gosh darn those status lines on my Gtalk – Love and Hate are one and all, sacrifice soon turns to revenge..
A girl may not find these lines romantic enough, especially when shes commited to someone else. She will take it as an ominous sign of flirting, and bang, thats the end of all relations..no amount of apologies work, meeting is impossible, no truce…no peace, direct attack…what else??
4. If you have been hurt before in relations, its wisdom to avoid complications in first place itself. If any jilted lover is reading this, I would advise – Avoid relations that do not exist. Example – A fragile relation that occured during a meeting over in social networking tools like MySpace, Orkut, FaceBook etc. These relations are never serious, they do not have any name, Modern pundits call it cyber relations, I dont have any good name for it. I mean its crazy concept to even think of attaching a name and emotions to a thing that exists in electronic world. Its true that sentimental fools like me are fond of attaching their feelings to the most ridiculous and insignificant things that exist in this world, its difficult at times. Here, every occasional hi, hello is a symbol of friendship, and every relation is apparantly a permanant one. Madness in all respect….I am a mad person who has got a provan track record of being in madly with love with girls I know I would never get to see, to touch, to talk and so on…This is my flaw, and I seriously need to get over it. My ex girl friend said that she avoided me because I did not had a ‘pure’ friendship with her. If I know that saying hello to her in wee hours of morning can spell as disaster I am suffering from, I would have avoided it. I am going to avoid it all togather throughout my life. Never send a girl an sms that can spoil your party. Controversies are never comfortable…
5. Even if sacrifice may turn to revenge, you may not see the face who would say ‘I love you, I will kill you, but I will love you forever’ (Sobs…Sobs…..Tears…Sniff) I didnt 😦 Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…….
I will update this if my girl replies back to me, else think this as the end of this post (and my spoilt relation as well ) Hey Girl, dont mind, I will still continue loving you..Pure love knows no limits 😦 (Sic..Snifff…)