Check out this creation made with #PicsArt by me at http://go.picsart.com/f1Fc/vXy8cLQpLw
Updates from September, 2016 Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
This is my first ever Lenovo handset and it is all set to replace combination of an old nokia and oneplus one that I am using since last 11 months or so.
Plus points of this handset
1. Almost stock android ui and runs on marshmellow (after update)
2. Dual Sim device. Can accommodate my personal and office sim card. No need to carry 2 handsets like I am doing right now.
3. Has radio 📻 – an fm radio is quite good esp when I visit places having less or no 3g coverage. And my audio collection is quite small…cant hear same songs for long time. Oneplus one sadely misses out on fm radio!
4. Gorilla glass protection – must have feature for all phones released and to be released in India.
5. 3 GB ram – now its bare minimum to have 2 GB ram so 3 is quite sufficient for an year now.
Minus points (few but yes, kinda annoying factors)
1. No back light on capacitive buttons or onscreen buttons – why!?!? Even my first Android from 2013 – micromax had back-lit buttons. Oneplus one has bot features of having onscreen and dimly lit capacitive touch keys..
2. mediatek processor and soc – after using snapdragon 8 series on opo, everything rest seems slow. Personally I have prejudiced views for mediatek brand.
3. Price – I purchased it for 11k. At this processors features, the price should have been max 9k.
4. Fast charging – not sure if it has these features.
5. Bugs – my sisters phone used to crash randomly during phone calls after updating to marshmallow. Hope I don’t get these bugs.
People spending ₹70000 for iPhone shows
1. People have got lot of money to spend
2. People have got tremendous low iq
3. Both 1 and 2 points are correct.
IPhone is quite good phone but no matter what fanboys say or believe, spending so much on one fragile piece of hardware that gets obsolete in 1.5 years is totally unwarranted for.
For less then half the price we get an awesome oneplus 3 and for 1/10th of price we get xiaomi android phones that provide quite usable functionality – and a fm radio too that iPhone still does not have, a dual Sim facility that iPhone users can dream of, expandable memory that iPhone will probably never have.
Whatever. Burn your money the way you want to 😉