Swine flue in Pune, India, some reasons and questions
Everything is justified.
However, India is more prone to any kind of epidemics because of the inherent unclean habits the common people have.
Add to it the careless attitude of people who actually are supposed to work on complex issues. The recent epidemic wouldent have had been so grave if the airport authorities would have done a more strict check of the people coming from abroad..what did they do? Just filled up a form saying that we are safe..some infected blokes slipped in the city, mixed with people and today, after 10 lives gone, we are wondering from where did it all start..!!
And one more thing..
This swine flue isent a joke anymore we sit and analyse it esp the punekar way..
Some families have lost their children, working men. This loss cant be justified. At this point of time, we all should support them. We need to realize the gravity of this issue.
Lets not take it like ‘just-another-thing’
Ignorance is a deadly sin, and we are paying for it.
Some things that came in this light
1. Where is Sharad Pawar, the head of National Disaster Management Committee which was set in Mumbai 2005 floods? I think the old guy needs to divert his attention from ICC to India. People are dying, food is becoming expensive and this guy..what is he doing??
2. Where is Suresh Kalmadi? This man is invisible since the Deepak Mankar incident, and even during the swine flu epidemic, he hasent come across to punekars? Is this what we have elected him for?
3. Is this a plot of a foreign power to disrupt the Indian software industry??
4. The CM of MH is a MBA, he is supposed to have knowledge of how to manage things..but he missed it completely. Confused, Ignorant and Pathetic.. Asshok Chavan should sit in his house …
5. Dont get out of home for at least 4 days.