The ultimate guide to learn the secret of remaining eternal young, maintain health and manage wealth.
Did you ever analyse the TV ads that are shown everytime between programs? Almost 80% of them are dedicated towards beauty products. Products that claim to keep you young and fair forever. Let me tell you a secret. To feel young, to stay healty, you do not compulsarily need to use those products for a lifetime. Your kitchen can solve a number of health problems then you can ever imagine…
Welcome to the indispensible guide that will help you to stay younger, healthy and disease free for the rest of your life.
No matter where we are, all round the globe, people are facing some very common health problems in form of untimely aging, dry skin problems, heart problems, etc. Its true that number of alopathic or synthetic medicines can help to keep these problems at bay for some time, but ultimately, if we resort to some simple methods, we can help to prevent disasaters. It aint magic. Its the power of simple foodstuffs that are gifted to us by Mother Nature. I am listing some of them, but please be sure – There are more number of simple things that I can write or you can read. Lets begin.
1. Oysters – Oysters contain vitamins B3, B12 which helps in enhancing memory and preventing further disorders in the form of epilepsy and related problems. They are also a very valuable source of edible zinc, which is very useful in fighting common diseases, maintaining a youthful skin(as seen in the ads. Good enough to make your neighbour envious) and importantly, prevents hair loss. Also, Oysters provide plenty of vitamin E, which is used as a preventer of heart disorders and maintains a supple skin.
2. Eggs – Chicken Egg is a complete protein rich food containing all the 8 vital amino acids, which are extemely useful in building body and its muscles.
3. Parsley – It is one of the richest source of mineral potassium, which enhances the kidney function and helps to eliminate poisonous wastes from the body. This inturn helps to reduce blood pressure. Remember – if you are the one who is suffering from high blood pressure with no case history in family, then alongwith reducing stress, please switch to parsley. It will not only help you to save the expensive health bills, but also will make you more happy and your food more tasty.
4. Ginger – This simple spice from India helps to digest food, add taste to it and prevent problems like sore throat, common cold and absorb blood sugars. Add it to a cup of herbal tea and you will get one of the best anti onxident drinks you can ever have. Very useful in cold and dark climates.
5. Grapes – They not only are used to makes some of worlds best wines, but are also a source of powerful antioxidents – like astringent tanins, flavones and anthocyanins. Grapes also help to prevent bad LDL cholesterol from oxidising and blood from clotting. It also helps to protect the heart and circulatory system.
4. Natural Honey – It comprises of 79% pure sugar, and 21% of water and vitamines. It is directly absorbed by the body and is also used as a ready source of energy. Besides, it contains vitamin B6. It also includes calcium, that makes for strong bones. Its smooth texture keeps skin healthy and glowing.Natural Honey is found in Mahabaleswar in Maharashtra, India.
5. Olive oil – Ancient Greeks thought of Olives as a gift from Gods. It contains vitamin E and helps to keep skin wrinkle free. It is also rich in mono-unsaturated fats, believed to have anti-carcinogeneic properties, and prevents bloodsugar from risisng.
6. Lemon – The yellow skinned, tangy flavoured lemon is the best source of natural Vitamin C. It helps to prevent gum problems and provides healthy skin. It is also a natural source of bio flavonoids such as quercetin, which boosts the effect of vitamin C, which is used for healthy blood vessels, and helps to prevent varicose veins.
A recepie for a health drinkmade from lemon
A whole yellow skinned lemon, 1 litre of fesh water, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon salt.
1. Peel the yellow skin and cut the lemon in half.
2. Remove the small seeds and add the cut lemon to the juicer.
3. Extract all the juice from the lemon and keep it aside as a base.
4. Now take 3 teaspoons of the fresh base and add it to a glass of water. Add sugar and salt according to taste. Continue to stir it till all sugar dissolves.
5. Serve chilled in summar and warm in winter. If you like – add a little soda to it and creat your own home made coldrink.
This drink rejunavates the body and refreshes you.
Finally I would like to say – Apart from these simple foods, learn a way to prevent stress. Learn Yoga, meditation, be good to the rest of your society and learn to thank the almighty God for all the good things he has provided to mankind. Dont blame God for the bad things in life, simply because, its we the mortal men who misuse his kindness. This is the teaching of the Zen Hindu Brahminism.